The Culture Club
The Culture Club is Salford's new corporate membership scheme that offers businesses access to Ordsall Hall and Salford Museum & Art Gallery, whilst at the same time helping to support the future of these two unique venues.
Becoming a member of The Culture Club means that your company can enjoy a host of exclusive and specially tailored benefits whilst helping to enrich Salford's people and places by supporting a unique range of cultural venues and initiatives.
By joining The Culture Club your company can:
- Reach new and wider audiences by aligning your brand with some of Salford's best-loved cultural venues and initiatives
- Inspire your clients, customers and employees by inviting them to a range of exclusive exhibitions, concerts and events
- Make use of Salford's most interesting spaces and surroundings for your meetings and private events
- Strengthen your reputation as a socially responsible business, serious about employee engagement
- Network with other like-minded companies
- Make a meaningful impact on the community and cultural life in Salford
Allow us to help you help us to make a difference.
For a no obligation discussion about your needs, please contact Caroline Storr by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0161 686 7446.
The Culture Club offers three levels of bespoke membership packages, each tailored exclusively to your business needs and priorities. Our team will work with you to create a package that is right for you.