Salford Museum and Art Gallery
We offer free admission and welcome all children accompanied by a responsible adult.
The Museum and Art Gallery is closed on a Monday.
The museum cafe will be closed on Sunday 29th May. We apologise for any inconvenience this causes.
Tuesday: 10:00 am - 4:45 pm
Wednesday: 10:00 am - 4:45 pm
Thursday: 10:00 am - 4:45 pm
Friday: 10:00 am - 4:45 pm
Saturday: 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Sunday: 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
The cafe is open on weekdays from 8:30am - 4:00pm and on weekends from 12:00pm - 3:00pm
Unless otherwise stated, this facility is closed on bank holidays.
- Free entry
- Three disabled persons' parking spaces adjacent to museum entrance
- Ramp into the building for wheelchair and pram access
- Lift inside the museum to access all floors
- Loop in reception and shop area
- Accessible toilet available
- Baby changing facilities
- Tactile statues
Please see the heritage Access Policy Statement for more information about access at Salford Museum and Art Gallery and Ordsall Hall.
Car parking charges apply at Salford Museum at the following rates:
- Up to three hours: £2.00
- Three to six hours: £5.00
- Six to twelve hours: £8.00
All monies generated will go towards the running of Salford Museum and Art Gallery