Salford Museum and Art Gallery
The Museum and Art Gallery is closed on a Monday.
Christmas opening hours
Salford Museum will close at 4.00pm on Sunday 21 December 2014 and re-open at 10.00am on Friday 2 January 2015.
Museum weekend opening hours have changed
To accommodate our audience our weekend opening hours have changed. From Saturday 7 June 2014, Salford Museum and Art Gallery's weekend opening hours changed to 12.00pm to 4.00pm (previously 1.00pm to 5.00pm).
With this, our cafe opening hours changed to 12.00pm to 3.00pm (previously 1.00pm to 4.00pm).
Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 4:45 PM
Wednesday: 10:00 AM - 4:45 PM
Thursday: 10:00 AM - 4:45 PM
Friday: 10:00 AM - 4:45 PM
Saturday: 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Sunday: 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Unless otherwise stated, this facility is closed on bank holidays.
- Free entry
- Three disabled persons' parking spaces adjacent to museum entrance
- Ramp into the building for wheelchair and pram access
- Lift inside the museum to access all floors
- Loop in reception and shop area
- Accessible toilet available
- Baby changing facilities
- Braille interpretation panels/tactile statues
Car parking charges apply at Salford Museum at the following rates:
- Up to three hours: £2.00
- Three to six hours: £5.00
- Six to twelve hours: £8.00
All monies generated will go towards the running of Salford Museum and Art Gallery