Salford Community Leisure launched it's Summer Raffle with a host of fantastic prizes to be won.
All money raised goes towards supporting Culture in Salford and the fantastic buildings and services provided by Ordsall Hall, Salford Museum & Art Gallery as well as MAPAS -Salford's Music and Performing Arts Service.
The fabulous prizes you could win include:
- Pete Tong's 'Ibiza Classics' tickets
- Original artwork
- Wine tasting with the '3 Wine Men'
- 3 crates of craft beer - that equates to over 75 bottles!
- Handmade jewellery from local designers
- Fashion vouchers
- Signed football memorabilia
- Tickets to the Halle Orchestra
Every penny raised from the raffle goes back into supporting Salford's cultural services.
And, if you'd like to know just how far your kind support can go, here's what buying a raffle ticket can do:
- £3 can pay for one of Salford's young people to take part in the Big Sing - a large scale 'once in a lifetime' opportunity to sing in front of a capacity crowd.
- £5 can pay for the weekly bus fare for one of Ordsall Hall's volunteers to come out of their hostel for a day and spend time learning life skills at the Hall.
- £5 can pay for a costumed hat for one of our learning sessions at Salford Museum & Art Gallery and Ordsall Hall. Sessions which are often delivered to children who come from the most deprived parts of the city.
- £10 can pay for a bag of soil to teach adults with physical, learning and sensory disabilities basic gardening skills at Ordsall Hall.
So, come on, support Salford Community Leisure and show some support with the ticket you've bought!
Tickets costs £1 each, £5 for a book of 5 and can be purchased at the following locations:
- Ordsall Hall
- Salford Museum & Art Gallery
- MAPAS Arts Centre and MAPAS events
- Worsley Leisure Centre Cafe
- Irlam & Cadishead Leisure Centre Cafe
- Online via our online shop
You can buy raffle tickers up to 5pm on Tuesday 12th September. The prize draw will take place on Wednesday 13th September 2017.
Thank you so much for your support!
Salford Community Leisure is a not-for-profit Community Benefit Society with Charitable Status (ref XR71610). We rely on the continued generosity of the local community through donations, events and our Summer Raffle and every pound we receive goes back into keeping Salford's leisure and cultural venues open for all to enjoy for FREE.