The future is coming to Eccles Leisure Centre...
As our refurbishment of the gyms in our leisure centres continues, we'll be improving Eccles Leisure Centre with a refresh and complete equipment update.
We're always working hard to provide a quality experience for our members, and this gym refurb is just another example of us ensuring you have access to the best equipment.
The gym will close on Monday 27th November and will re-open on Saturday 23rd December.
Only the gym will be affected by this work, with the rest of the centre open to the public as normal.
The refurbishment will include:
- Refresh of the main gym area
- Installation of new state of the art equipment in the main gym
- Updating of the spin area
- The following equipment will be installed in the main gym:
- Compact, solid, user friendly Technogym world leading resistance machines
- Two legendary Stairmaster step climbers
- Adaptive Motion Trainer with dynamic adaptive stride length
- Gym Gear's futuristic new generation treadmills, cycles and crosstrainers featuring virtual interactive courses, HD touch screens and phone charging facilities. Plus fingertip shift controls and performance enhancing workouts.
Choose the best option to suit you:
- Carry on as normal and enjoy the pool facilities here at Eccles, along with the other fantastic gym and class offerings available at the other 7 Leisure Centres across Salford.
- Freeze your membership* put your membership on hold for free, with the guarantee that it will be re-activated when the gym re-opens on the price you are currently paying, regardless of any price increases we may have applied in the mean time.
- Cancel your membership* yes you can cancel, however if you do we cannot guarantee what the price will be when you come to rejoin. You would have to sign up at the price that applies at that time which could be £'s more than you currently pay. Freezing guarantees you stay on the price you are paying now!
We'll also be updating and improving our swimming pool changing area with a full refurbishment in January. Look out for more details coming soon.
If you have any specific enquiries, please speak to a member of staff by calling 0161 787 7107 or email email@example.com.