Gym refurb coming soon to Swinton & Pendlebury Leisure Centre!
We're excited to announce that the refurbishment of the gyms in our leisure centre continues. We will be completing a full refurb of the gym at Swinton & Pendlebury Leisure Centre, with a refresh and complete equipment update.
We're always working hard to provide a quality experience for our members, and this gym refurb is just another example of us ensuring you have access to the best equipment.
The gym will be close at the end of play Sunday 25 February and re-open at 3pm on Monday 26 March.
Only the gym will be affected by this work, with the rest of the centre open to the public as normal. Classes that take place in the sports hall and the studio will continue as normal and not be affected. We are looking to relocate Spin classes, so please check at reception for further details.
The refurbishment will include:
- Refresh of the main gym area.
- Installation of new state of the art equipment in the main gym.
- Creating a bigger spin area with more bikes.
- More free weights with a new 1/2 rack and Olympic size weights.
- The following equipment will be installed in the gym:
- Compact, solid, user friendly Technogym world leading resistance machines.
- Two legendary Stairmaster step climbers.
- Gym Gear's futuristic new generation treadmills, cycles and crosstrainers featuring virtual interactive courses, HD touch screens and phone charging facilities. Plus fingertip shift controls and performance enhancing workouts.
Choose the best option to suit you:
- Carry on as normal and enjoy the pool facilities here at Swinton & Pendlebury and the extensive group exercise class programme. Plus you can access the other fantastic gyms and classes available at the other 7 Leisure Centres across Salford.
- Freeze your membership* put your membership on hold for FREE and you won't pay for the period when the gym is closed. Your membership will be re-activated when the gym re-opens, on the price you are currently paying. You'll then be ready to start enjoying the new facilities.
If you have any specific enquiries, please speak to a member of staff by calling 0161 793 1750 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.