Irlam and Cadishead Leisure Centre
Bank Holiday closure
Irlam and Cadishead Leisure Centre will be closed on Monday 2nd May.
This facility was built in 1964 / 65 and was officially opened on 3rd July 1965. Irlam & Cadishead Leisure Centre was refurbished in an £2.8 million extension programme which includes a new sports hall, fitness suite, multi purpose studio, external changing rooms and extended car parking facilities.
Tuesday: 6:15 am - 10:00 pm
Wednesday: 6:15 am - 10:00 pm
Thursday: 6:15 am - 10:00 pm
Friday: 6:15 am - 8:00 pm
Saturday: 7:15 am - 4:30 pm
Sunday: 8:15 am - 5:00 pm
Unless otherwise stated, this facility is closed on bank holidays.
- Accessible to wheelchair users
- Disabled toilet facilities
- Swimming pool hoist
- Disabled parking
- Free car park available
- 4 court sports hall which can cater for football, basketball, netball, trampolining, gymnastics and sports courses
- Squash court
- Fitness suite
- Aerobic studio
- Outdoor team changing facilities
- 25 Metre pool and teaching pool
- Community room (available to hire)
- Coffee shop