Swinton and Pendlebury Leisure Centre
Telephone lines down
Unfortunately this is an external issue and we’re hoping the telephone lines will be back up and running tomorrow afternoon (Thursday 22 February)
If you need to contact the centre in the meantime please email us.
Gym refurb coming soon!
We will be completing a full refurb of the gym at Swinton & Pendlebury Leisure Centre, with a refresh and complete equipment update. For these works to take place the gym will close on Sunday 25 February and re-open on Saturday 24 March.
Only the gym will be affected by this work, with the rest of the centre open to the public as normal. Classes that take place in the sports hall and the studio will continue as normal and not be affected. We are looking to relocate Spin classes, so please check at reception for further details. Find out more about the gym refurb.
Tuesday: 6:30 am - 10:00 pm
Wednesday: 6:30 am - 10:00 pm
Thursday: 6:30 am - 10:00 pm
Friday: 6:30 am - 10:00 pm
Saturday: 8:30 am - 7:00 pm
Sunday: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Unless otherwise stated, this facility is closed on bank holidays.
- Accessible to wheelchair users
- Disabled toilet facilities
- Swimming pool hoist
- Free car park available and disabled bays
- 4 cycle racks
- An 86 station gym over two floors.
- Functional training equipment including the Omnia and Kinesis
- Dedicated “Spin Area”
- Bespoke studio that offers over 35 classes per week
- Re-furbished and re-surfaced multi-purpose sports hall
- Renovated changing rooms
- 25 metre swimming pool