Search by activity, venue or day of the week.
Select any filter and click on Apply to see results
Swimming can be enjoyed by everyone, regardless of age or ability. Whether you want to just swim, get fit or simply have fun in the pool, we have six large pools and five teaching pools with warmer water for little ones just dipping their toes in the water.
- Broughton Leisure Centre... download pool timetable
- Clarendon Leisure Centre... download pool timetable
- Eccles Leisure Centre... download pool timetable
- Irlam & Cadishead Leisure Centre... download pool timetable
- Swinton & Pendlebury Leisure Centre... download pool timetable
- Worsley Leisure Centre... download pool timetable
Our timetables are now set for six months so there’s no surprises and with clear sessions at times and pools to suit you, there really is something for everyone!
Family friendly and accessible changing facilities are available at all sites with warm showers and secure lockers too.
* Please note that universal free swimming is not available for children and young people this summer. There are many activities available for children in both the swimming pools and in our leisure centres. Also if you pay for swimming lessons by direct debit your child can swim for free during general swimming times.