Salford Art Club
Salford Art Club meet on Wednesday evenings at Salford Museum and Art Gallery, from 5.45pm to 7.45pm for drawing, painting, demonstrations, talks and exhibitions.
For demonstrations and workshops there is a £1.00 charge which applies both to club members and visitors. Prospective members are welcome to attend a couple of meetings free of charge before deciding on joining. Members from other clubs are welcome.
Salford Art Club programme 2017
- Wednesday 14th June - Demonstration/Talk with Mavis Nwkobia
- Wednesday 21st June - Portrait Female
- Wednesday 28th June - Life Female
- Wednesday 5th July - Still Life
- Wednesday 12th July - Demonstration/Workshop with Liz Ackerley (Part 1) Urban Landscapes
- Wednesday 19th July - Demonstration/Workshop with Liz Ackerley (Part 2) Urban Landscapes
- Wednesday 26th July - Life Female
All meetings are subject to last minute update or change. For full details please see the Salford Art Club website.