Changes to SCL App and online booking
Download the Salford Community Leisure app and book and pay for classes.
The app is FREE and available to download for anyone who uses Broughton, Eccles, Irlam, Swinton & Pendlebury and Worsley Leisure Centres.
From Monday 20 January, you will be able to book your next class from 10pm, 8 days in advance. This is instead of being able to book from midnight a week before the class. This will apply to bookings via our SCL mobile app and online bookings via our website.
We hope this improves the experience for you, our members and makes it easier to book on to your next class.
Download the app and you'll be able to:
- Book and pay for group exercise classes
- Book Squash, Badminton and Table Tennis sessions
- Book onto group exercise classes advance
- Cancel a group exercise class
- Access Home Portal
- Get our latest offers and discounts
- See the latest news from Salford Community Leisure
- Access our social media channels
- View swimming timetables
- Find out more about some of our other sport products, such as Helly Hansen Watersports Centre
What you need to do:
- Log onto your app store on your mobile; App Store for iPhone or Google Play for Android
- Search for our Salford Community Leisure app
- Download the app for FREE
- Select which leisure centre you use
- If you have any queries about using the app - please ask at reception or email us