Activities and Ideas for Parents with Children at Home
Calling all parents! We've put together a full days programme for you to keep your children active, engaged and entertained at home.
We hope you find this useful! Take care and stay safe!
- 9:00am – PE with Jo Wicks
- 10:00am – Maths with Carol Vorderman
- 11:00am – English with David Walliams
- 12:00pm – Lunch (Cooking with Jamie Oliver)
- 1:00pm – Music with Myleene Klass
- 1:30pm – Dance with Darcy Bussel
- 2:00pm – History with Dan Snow (free for 30 days)
- 4:00pm – Home Economics with Theo Michaels (Mon / Wed / Fri)
Non daily events that can be checked out:
For the older kids: