Google Digital Garage comes to Salford Community Libraries
Google Digital Garage workshops
What are they and who are they for?
Good Things Foundation has agreed a partnership with Google to help 10,000 businesses (primarily sole traders and owners/employees of microbusinesses) and individuals to improve their digital skills during 2017.
You must be aged 17 or over, the owner of, an employee of, or a likely future employee of a business e.g.
- Sole traders and owners of small businesses
- Employees of microbusinesses
- People seeking to start their own business
- Employees of charities
- Centre staff or volunteers looking to increase their skills in digital marketing
- Students / young people building skills for employment
- Unemployed people looking to build skills for employment
Whether you’re a traditional retailer, a service business, a wholesaler or even an Internet start-up, there are many ways you can use e-commerce to reach more customers and increase sales.
Building your web presence at Eccles Library on Thursday 13th July from 6.30pm - 8.30pm. Eventbrite
Workshops will be led by Paul Jones of Corinth Training CIC, and will be repeated at various Salford Libraries (to be arranged).