Our new Salford Community Leisure App is Here!
We've improved our App! You can now download the Salford Community Leisure app and use to book and pay for classes and find all the latest information quickly and easily. These new features are part of our long term commitment to offering you a better service and making it simpler for you to find and book certain classes.
The app is FREE and available to download for anyone who used Eccles, Irlam, Swinton & Pendlebury and Worsley leisure centres.
Download the app and you'll be able to:
- *NEW* - Book and pay for fitness classes
- *NEW* - Book Squash, Badminton and Table Tennis sessions
- Book a place on a fitness class up to a week in advance (Aspire members only).
- Cancel a booking to a fitness class, up to 8 hours before the class (Aspire members only).
- Access Home Portal.
- Get our latest offers and discounts.
- See the latest news from Salford Community Leisure.
- Access our social media channels.
- View swimming timetables.
- Find out more about some of our other sport products, such as Helly Hansen Watersports Centre.
What you need to do:
- Log onto your app store on your mobile; App Store for iPhone or Google Play for Android.
- Search for our Salford Community Leisure app.
- Download the app for FREE.
- Select which leisure centre you use, from Eccles, Irlam, Swinton & Pendlebury or Worsley.
- Use the app to book and find information.
If you have any queries about using the app - please ask at reception or email us.