We understand that this is the most important day in your life and we want it to be perfect in everyway. At Ordsall Hall we want to help create the wedding of your dreams and our Wedding Manager will assist you with the planning and preparations.
Our civil ceremony licence allows us to offer you the Great Hall for up to 86 guests for an intimate event. We can also provide a delightful drinks and canapé reception for your guests served in our beautiful grounds.
Our venue hire fee is £1,800 (plus VAT) and includes:
- Exclusive hire of the Hall for a maximum of three hours (additional hours are charged at £150 per hour)
- Dressed top table with flower arrangement and one pedestal arrangement to compliment your colour scheme
- Gilt banqueting chairs (chair covers are optional at an additional cost)
- Ceremonial red carpet in the Great Hall
- Dressed entrance with red carpet, bay trees and ropes with posts (weather permitting)
- Star Chamber for bride to meet the Registrar prior to ceremony
- Background music throughout your day, including the ceremony, as guests arrive and throughout the reception
- Dedicated Wedding Coordinator
- Complimentary parking for guests
- Liaison with photographer pre-ceremony and on the day
- Cash bar offering selection of fine wines, bottled specialist beers, spirits plus hot and cold beverages
Every wedding is unique, that’s why we are dedicated to making sure your day is as individual as you. Our Wedding manager, Sue looks forward to discussing your specific requirements further and showing you around this historic house.