Drinks and Canapés
We are pleased to offer you a menu of carefully selected wines and drinks such as Fairleigh Estate Chardonnay from New Zealand and Prosecco La Marca Treviso, which is extremely popular with our guests.
However, if there is something else you would like to include please ask. Alternatively, if you would prefer to supply your own drinks for the reception a corkage fee of £10.00 per bottle will be incurred.
We also provide drinks by the glass and can provide a stocked cash bar if required.
Prices per glass
- House white, red, rose - 125ml / 175ml / 250ml - £3.75 / £4.25 / £5.50
- Glass of champagne - £6.00
- Glass of Bucks Fizz/Cava - £4.50
- Glass of Prosecco - £5.00
- Glass of mulled wine - £3.25
- Glass of Pimms - £3.25
While your photographer is capturing your first moments as a married couple why not invite guests to mingle in the beautiful gardens while indulging in a choice of mouth watering locally sourced canapés and refreshing drinks.
Whether you want to go traditional with bite size sandwiches, tartlets and mini skewers or you like the sound of filled filo baskets – we can provide you with a selection of canapés. View our menu now.
Prices start from £8.00 per person based on selection of three items. £10.00 per person based on selection of five items.
Alternatively, choose 10 items with up to 45 servings per item (dependent on catering numbers).
Afternoon Tea Canapés
- Mini quiches
- Mini cheese scones topped with slivers of ham with mustard relish
- Selection of dainty sandwiches of smoked salmon, cream cheese & cucumber on rye bread, free range egg and watercress club, honey roasted ham with apple cider mustard on wholemeal bread.
- Assorted mini cakes including mini scones with jam and Devonshire clotted cream, éclairs, mille feuille, fruit tartlets, mini Eccles cakes, Manchester tarts and Belgian chocolate door mice.
£10.00 per person based on selection of mini scone, three sandwiches and a mini cake per person.
Slowly Roasted Free Range Pig with accompaniments from £12.50 per person.
Helen and Mark Eaton said:
“We wanted to say a big ‘thank you’ to you and all of the staff who helped to make our wedding day special and one to remember I felt completely relaxed and was able to enjoy the day because of all your hard work - both before and on the day. We wish you all the best for the future - to put it simply - you were awesome!.”