How to Book
Sue Bainbridge, our experienced Events and Wedding Manager, will assist you in the planning of your special day. She will take you through each step from securing that special date to organising the music to set the tone of the day and discussing the format of the day to suit you.
To help plan your special day at Ordsall Hall we have put together a few simple guidelines:
- Firstly, select your preferred date.
- Contact Sue Bainbridge, our Event & Wedding Manager on 0161 688 7444 or email email@example.com to make an appointment or to discuss your requirements.
- Once you have checked availability with us you will need to contact Salford Registrars to secure the date in their diaries. It is your responsibility to book the date with the Registrars.
- A £500 non-refundable deposit is required at time of booking with £600 required 3 months before the ceremony and the balance plus any catering costs 30 days before the wedding.
- By law you are required to give notice of your intention to marry at the Register Office as soon as possible after confirming the date. This needs to be given at the Register Office of the borough you live in (although it will be a Registrar from Salford City Council who performs the ceremony at Ordsall Hall). A £70 fee will be required by the Register Office. This cannot be done more than 12 months before your wedding.
- On receipt of the deposit, you will receive an official letter of confirmation detailing the booking, along with a copy of our terms and conditions.
- An official booking form will be sent for completion and returning to the Event and Wedding Manager.
- Should you decide to stay on at the Hall for a drinks and canapé reception, you will be required to finalise menu and drink choices and pay the balance at least 30 days before the wedding.