Moorside High School
Weekend bookings are subject to availability and demand. Please contact 0161 778 0380 for further information.
Access is via the East Lancashire Road only, all other entrances are closed during evenings and weekends.
The following football clubs train at this facility, if you are interested in joining please contact them direct:
AFC Monton, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone 07925 181833. School years 4-5. The club is currently looking for players.
Worsley Wolves, visit www.worsleywolves.com or telephone 0161 736 9960.
Beechfield United Football Club, contact Keith Long, Club Secretary. Telephone 07929 097513 or email: k.long20@ntlworld,com
Swinton FC Lions U16's, contact John Horrocks, team Manager. Telephone 07788 247069 or email email@example.com
Tuesday: 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Wednesday: 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Thursday: 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Friday: 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Unless otherwise stated, this facility is closed on bank holidays.
- Accessible to wheelchair users
- Disabled toilet facilities
- Free car parking within the school grounds
- Disabled bays available
- Sports hall - Fully equipped and marked out for badminton, five a side football, basketball, netball, cricket nets, volleyball, martial arts and more
- Outdoor Multi Use Games Area - Market out for five a side football, tennis and three outdoor netball courts which are ideal for matches, team training or tournaments
- Dance Studio - A specialist mirrored room making a great space for holding dance or classes, martial arts and cheerleading
- 3G All Weather Pitch - Floodlit outdoor 3G all weather pitch, which can be split into thirds for 5-a-side games