If you work for Salford City Council, any of the other GM Local Authorities, the NHS, Salford GP's. the Emergency Services or Armed Forces then you're eligible for our SCL Corporate membership.
Perfect for those looking to work out with colleagues and who want a flexible membership option.
Included in our Corporate membership is unlimited access to all our:
- 8 Leisure Centres at Broughton, Clarendon, Eccles, Irlam & Cadishead, Ordsall, Salford Sports Village, Swinton & Pendlebury and Worsley
- 8 gyms, including the Strength and Conditioning Zone at Eccles Leisure Centre and the Ladies only gym at Broughton
- 6 swimming pools
- Sauna & steam rooms at Broughton, Worsley and Irlam & Cadishead (sauna only)
- 300+ group exercise classes each week, including the Les Mills class range
- FREE badminton and squash courts without our Day Time period (Monday to Friday 6am to 4pm and all day Saturday and Sunday)
- Ability to book classes and courts 7 days in advance online or via our app
- £5 discount off Personal Training sessions
- An optional free gym induction
- £1 discount on activities at Helly Hansen Watersport Centre
- Ability to freeze your membership for £5 a month should you need to
- Pay upfront and you can benefit from one month free off the annual price and pay no joining fee
Terms and Conditions
- Flexible option must be paid by Direct Debit
- Flexible option can be cancelled at any time with 1 month's written notice
- Annual option must be paid in full upfront
- You must show your work ID on your first visit. (Work ID badge, recent payslip or letter from the company concerned confirming you are an employee)
- Further terms and conditions apply
|Salford City Council||Salix Homes / Altkins Group|
|All NHS employees||Fire Service|
|City of Salford Education||Salford City College|
|Salford GP Practice employees||Ambulance Service|
|City West Housing||Salford City Academy|
|Salford Royal Hospital||Prison & Probation Service|
|Urban Vision||Greater Manchester Authorities|
|Police||UK Armed Forces|
The easiest way to join is online below or to join in the centre you need to bring along your bank details, 2 forms of ID showing your address and signature e.g. bank card and driving licence, plus your first month's payment and work ID.
The company I work for no longer appears on the corporate list do I still qualify for the corporate rate?
Sorry no we have reviewed all our corporate companies and we now only offer the discounted rate to those on the new list, City Council and associated companioes, NHS, emergency services and UK Armed Forces.
Can I try you out before joining?
Yes you can simply pay & play for any of our activities. Please see our prices for details.
What type of proof of employment do you accept?
We need to see your work ID badge or card, a recent payslip or a letter from your employee confirming your employment or in the case of Armed Forces personnel a deployment letter.
Do you have someone available to show me how to use the machines in the gym?
Yes we do, members are welcome to book in for a free gym induction session with one of our qualified instructors. Plus we have staff on hand most of the time to offer advice and guidance.
Do I have to answer any health questions or get a Doctor's note before I can join as a member?
No we won't ask you lots of health questions or require a Doctor's note. We will simply ask you to read and sign a short Health Commitment Statement before you use the gym.
Can I pay for a membership over the counter each month?
No sorry you can't it has to be paid by Direct Debit or for the year upfront.
What time can I book Badminton and Squash courts?
Subject to availability you can book courts free of charge from 6am with the last booking being 3.15pm. You are welcome to book courts outside of these hours but you will be charged the full pay & play prices.
Can a member bring along a friend to use the facilities?
Yes anyone can just pay & play for any of our activities. Please see our prices for information. Please note if a member books a badminton or squash court there is a £1 charge for any non-member attending to play with them (up to 3 others for badminton and 1 other for squash).
Can I choose or change the date of my Direct Debit payment?
Payments must come out on either the 1st or 15th of the month, however once you have joined you can swap the date on to the other by contacting our collections department.
What happens if I lose my membership card or fob?
You may purchase a new one from reception for just £2.
Can I put my membership on hold if I become ill or go away on holiday?
Yes you can. If you are unable to use your membership because of a serious illness or injury for a period of no less than 1 month up to a maximum of 6 months and you can provide proof (such as a medical letter) you can apply to freeze your membership free of charge either by completing a form at reception or by email.
You can apply in writing to freeze your membership for any other reason for a period of no less than 1 month up to a maximum of 6 months for an admin fee of £5 per month. To apply please email us.
How do I cancel my membership?
Corporate Direct Debit flexible monthly members
You can cancel at any time by giving us 1 month's written notice. You may either complete a cancellation form at reception or complete the online form.
Corporate Annual members
You cannot cancel your membership.
Note: If you supply relevant proof you have suffered a serious illness or injury that prevents you from using the remainder of your membership you may be able to cancel your membership without the required notice. This includes minimum term and annual memberships. Please refer to the terms and conditions of your contract and then email us.