Just Move - Junior Fitness Sessions
What is Just Move?
Just Move is a fitness initiative aimed at our Junior members (11 - 17 years). The idea is to take them out of the gyms and teach the benefits of active lifestyles by placing them into specially programmed fitness classes.
What do the sessions involve?
|Just Move Circuit||Focusing on bodyweight and resistance exercises, to improve compound, CV, functional and core strength|
|Just Move Fusion||Varied fitness class to challenge and build great technique|
|Just Move Spinning||Junior spinning class (dependent on height)|
|Just Move Olympic Lifting*||Foundation, fundamentals and technique based training to safely prepare and future proof their bodies|
|Just Move HIIT The Rig*||Circuit based functional training to enhance sport performance or build form and posture|
|Just Move Metafit||Adapted bodyweight circuit to improve strength and fitness levels|
*These sessions are suitable for ages 14 - 17 years only.
What is its purpose?
- To build exercise technique in preparation for adult classes, training and programmes.
- Improve sports related performance.
- Promote an active lifestyle and key into other related sources i.e.. healthy eating, benefits of training, motivation, success etc.
- Social interaction.
- Team work and group ethic.
Where is this offer available?
- Eccles Leisure Centre
- Irlam & Cadishead Leisure Centre
- Swinton & Pendlebury Leisure Centre
- Worsley Leisure Centre
How much do these sessions cost?
These sessions are inclusive with a Junior Membership, £3.50 for non-members and £3.00 for Freedom members. Sessions can be booked online or via the SCL app.