It's been an amazing year and we have continued to have a positive impact on people's lives in Salford. View the story of our year in our latest impact report:
You can also view our first set of Social Accounts for the Active Lifestyles Team, demonstrating the social and economic impact achieved through our work with Salford residents who have a long term health condition.
Please find below detailed reports are produced by each neighbourhood area and specialist teams, highlighting the extensive activities and services that we deliver.
- Active Communities
- Active Lifestyles
- Community Centres
- Libraries & Heritage Children, Families & Schools
- Museums - SMAG and Ordsall Hall
- Music and Performing Arts Service
- East Salford
- Irlam and Cadishead
- Little Hulton, Walkden, Worsley and Boothstown
- Ordsall, Langworthy, Claremont and Weaste
- Swinton & Pendlebury
If you would like any further information please contact Samantha Sandford, Corporate Strategy and Communications Manager on 0161 778 0780 or email email@example.com