How your business can support us
We have many ways for locally-based businesses to engage with us, and support us in our work in the community.
Buy SCL's services for your business
Hire a meeting room, training centre, conference venue, catering service, 3G pitches or book your annual team away-day or team building with us.
Join our Culture Club
SCL's bespoke corporate membership scheme that offers businesses access to Ordsall Hall and Salford Museum & Art Gallery, whilst at the same time helping to support the future of these two unique venues.
Sponsor our projects and activities
Sponsor our projects and activities throughout Salford with a chance to get your branding and logo on promotional material at the event:
- Salford's Big Sing, packages from £1,000
- Ordsall Hall's Annual Garden Party, packages from £1,500
- Salford's Children's Book Awards, packages fro £500
- SCL's own youth football team; SAYO FC, packages from £2,000
- Story-rhymetime for under 5's in SCL's libraries, packages from £1,500
Alternatively you could sponsor works of art of local, national or international interest:
- Sponsor a work of art in our collection, from £200-£2,000
- Sponsor a piece to be loaned from the V&A or Royal Academy, being the first to bring such items to the North West
- Sponsor a piece to bring it out of the archive, restore it and have it exhibited once again
- Sponsor an entire exhibition of local, regional cultural heritage giving your business access to private events, packages from £2,000
Looking for a leaving gift for a colleague?
Why not choose an item from our 'By Hand' range produced by local artists and craftspeople. Items are exhibited in Salford Museum & Art Gallery and we showcase new crafts every 6 months. Spoilt for choice what to buy? Why not buy a 'By Hand' Gift Voucher, so the recipient can come and choose their own gift.
Corporate Gym Membership
By signing up to a corporate gym membership with SCL, you are 'buying socially' and helping us to help people with disabilities, dementia or older, isolated people to access health and fitness in their local community.