Helly Hansen Watersports Centre
As of Friday 14 September, we have a new Car Park Management system in place which replaces the barrier.
Free parking is still available to our customers, but you will now be required to enter your car registration onto a screen which is located in reception.
Please note the centre staff are not responsible for management of the car park and therefore have no control of any fines that may occur if you fail to register. So please ensure you enter your car registration as soon as you enter the building. Thank you for your cooperation
Wake Park opening hours
Please note the opening hours for the Wake Park differ to our general Watersports Centre hours. See our Wakeboarding page for details.
Tuesday: 9:00 am - 8:00 pm
Wednesday: 9:00 am - 8:00 pm
Thursday: 9:00 am - 8:00 pm
Friday: 9:00 am - 8:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sunday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Unless otherwise stated, this facility is closed on bank holidays.
- Fully accessible activities and trained staff
- Accessible changing rooms and toilet facilities
- Lift to the first floor
- Onsite car park
- Accessible parking
- Watersports and outdoor activities centre
- Indoor climbing wall
- Conference room
- Changing rooms and showers
- Modern and upto date equipment from the leading manufacturers including; RS, Topper, Laser, Pyranha, Perception, Wavesport, Old Town, CWB and Mystic