Outdoor and adventurous activities enable pupils to enjoy challenging and unfamiliar experiences that test and develop their physical, social and personal skills. They can be among the most memorable experiences for pupils of their school days.
These are just some of the benefits of young people taking part in high quality outdoor and adventurous activities with us:
- Pupils adopt a positive attitude to challenge and adventure
- They gain personal confidence and self-esteem through taking part in challenges and achieving success
- They develop self awareness and social skills and learn to appreciate the contributions and achievements of other people in their group
- Acquiring a range of skills in our various watersports and outdoor activities
Development of their key skills of communication, problem solving, leadership and team work
At the Helly Hansen Watersports Centre, we can offer your group:
- Bell boating
- Crate challenges
- Indoor climbing
- Orienteering in schools and country parks
- Outdoor climbing
- Outdoor pursuits at local country parks
- Problem solving and team building
- Raft building
All of our sessions and courses are flexible to meet your needs and can be tailored to meet the requirements of the national curriculum key stage 2, 3 and 4 as well as the GCSE syllabus.
Please contact us for pricing information.
For further information or to make a booking, please contact the watersports team on 0161 877 7252 or email email@example.com and we will be happy to help.