We are committed to providing the best possible services for everyone and we recognise that to do this we need our most important asset - our employees. Recruiting, retaining and developing the right people with the right skills at the right time is essential for us to help improve the quality of life of Salford residents. We can offer a fantastic opportunity to progress your career by joining a team of over 500 employees located across Salford in this successful and dynamic business.
Committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment For posts involving work with, or having access to information about, vulnerable people you are required to have an Enhanced DBS therefore you should not apply to work with these groups if you know that you are barred from working with children or vulnerable adults.
Please be aware that some posts are subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and that you will be required to meet the cost of the DBS check – currently £44.00. The payment for this will be deducted from your first two months’ salary payments at a rate of £22.00 per month. If you do not commence employment for any reason but the DBS has been processed, you will be sent an invoice for the payment of £44.00.
We are currently on the look out for:
We're continually looking for enthusiastic, driven Swim Instructors to join our team in various locations across Salford.
Our Swim Teachers deliver Swim England's Learn to Swim Framework to children from 3 years old. All abilities and ages are welcomed and as a Swim Teacher you will be expected to run sessions effectively and efficiently, setting up and maintaining equipment, undertaking appropriate administration and adhering to safeguarding and company policies.
- Competitive rates of pay
- A fun and exciting working environment
- Continuous professional development
- Career progression
Skill set required:
- Level 2 Teaching Aquatics Qualification
- Ideally the candidate will hold a valid National Reach Rescue Award / Pool Attendant Qualification or National Pool Lifeguard Qualification, although not essential
- Professional, punctual and well-organised person who loves making a difference in their community
- Ability to work flexibly to meet the needs of the swimming lesson programme
- Good communicator, both written and verbal - particularly in relation to building trust and rapport with children and their parents
This role is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring service check.
If you are looking to start or further your career in swimming, and make a difference to your local community then this is the job for you.
For further information, job description and person specification please email email@example.com.