Salford Community Leisure fully recognise that gaining general experience of working is useful to all ages because it can develop skills like team working and problem solving, which are useful in any type of job. As well as being fun, it can give an individual: -
- A great sense of achievement
- Help them develop essential skills that employers look for..
- Communication and teamwork skills
- The opportunity to meet new people
- The chance to make a difference in the community
If you wish to apply for a work placement at one of our facilities, please search our venues to see which site will suit your needs. Please then contact the chosen site, and ask if they can accommodate your work placement dates.
Please note – we only allow one placement per site, per week, therefore, you need to apply quickly to reserve your place.